RE: [TR] de-mister hose question

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] de-mister hose question
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 17:38:53 -0400
Thanks Randall!

That helps, but I still think it's a slightly lame design. It's the lower
eye-ball vents that seem to do little. I mean in really warm weather you have
the top down and can open the heater with the valve closed and you will get
cool air by the feet. Those extra vents add a lot of weird stuff in behind the
dash and make it hell to assemble.

Cheers,

Mark