[TR] TR3B Compression Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3B Compression Problem
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:06:29 EDT
Hey Guys,
The Ole Lady 3B has 50 psi in #1.  All others have 155 to 160.  Four weeks
till the Triumph Register of America's National Meeting!  That is her Show!
She
is running poorly at low RPM, very rough and lumpy.  Higher Revs and she
smoothes out some.  She is not smoking or anything.  I am going to get into her
later today.  What should I look for?  Broken valve spring would be nice but it
may be "Off with her Head."
Thanks in advance for any tips or just morale support,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org