Re: [TR] TR3B Compression Problem

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3B Compression Problem
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:40:15 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/2006 9:14:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

> Hey, as I recall, TRA doesn't car if the car runs or not.  Just roll her
> out on the show field, collect your trophy and load her back on the trailer.
> Fix her later.
>
> Dave

Well, Dave, as you know I have options so if she won't go I will just take a
Wedge car or something.  TRA is in Ohio and I will be leaving the trailer
parked regardless.  I actually look forward to running the Ole Lady every year
at
least once for a 3 or 4 day event.  Although TRA does not require any moving
event validation and all that most members run the wheels off the cars during
the Meeting.  Even TS1 is out there running the Early Morning Run, Rally and
Tours.  I would definitly prefer a rally award over a Concours award at this
point with this car, but I would take both.  If I can get her to run she will
also require major cosmetic surgery to gather enough Show points to scare
anyone
or to even score the required 90 pts for a 1st place award, but I am usually
proficient at the Smoke and Mirrors routine.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org