Re: [TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:13:13 -0400
Bill, if you think the cars are expensive, you should try pricing the
parts. Unlike your Triumph, the Mercedes is a premium car and parts for
the older models are unbelievable. I have a friend who had a mid 1970's
convertible that needed engine parts. Once he got the parts prices he
gave up on it and sold it. It was more than he's paid for the car, and
that was just to get it running.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com

===     http://www.vtr.org