[TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, bbrewer@tvwireless.net
Subject: [TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

  Not sure if this might be in the category of someone dumping a dog of a car,
but I thought it was coincidental that this 85 Mercedes diesel wagon just
popped up on the Dallas area Craigslist...

  http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/166231230.html

  "1985 Mercedes Benz diesel station wagon. 95% restored. new carpet thru out,
new seat padding and new trim on exterior, paint job is about 2 yrs old. AC
blows but needs freon, blinkers dont work (fuse?), radio needs to be recoded.
Minor problems for a 21 yr old vehicle. It has 237k on the diesel engine, never
been in the shop. Runs great. People ask what kind of car is that all the time.
If you want something different for a low price, give me a call.
972-839-5750 Ralph "

===     http://www.vtr.org