Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?

To: jimmuller@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:34:59 -0400
>The first is that "worst" (or "best") is defined by expectations.

I agree. These words are subjective, too.

I suppose I should say my first vehicle, a 1940 Chevrolet truck, was the
worst car I ever owned. Burned oil like crazy (Eastlube Re-refined oil),
needed to be drift started every time, no registration (Farm Use) etc. etc.
But I loved that truck.

So I say it was the best vehicle I ever owned.

John H.

===     http://www.vtr.org