Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?

To: bbrewer@tvwireless.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 00:45:45 -0400
Bill,

I would have to say it was a tie.  I had a 74 Datsun B210, that was
rotting away, refused to start at times, even while being towed, burned
oil furiously, and had no working gas gauge.  I used to buy fox motor
oil by the gallon, fill it up till it read full on the dipstick, head
out on a 2.5 hour trip and not be able to read the oil level on the
dipstick when I arrived.  Oh yeah, then there was the time driving it
in a rainstorm and I went over a series of puddles in the road when
water splashed on my windshield.  INSIDE the car.  Wipers didnt help
much then.

The other worst car was a 1980 pontiac phoenix.  Rising from the ashes
was what it did everytime it started, assuming you could get it started.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108
Topsham, Maine

     What is the worst car other listers have owned?

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

===     http://www.vtr.org