Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?
From: "Jack Williams" <jackandangie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:59:44 -0500
I also had a '71 Vega. It was my first car. I only had it a month when the
four banger silly putty block cracked. After that it wasn't too bad with a
327 and a turbofire two speed tranny in it with a cut down 12 bolt rear end.
It would flat get it then. Best thing was, the conversion was easy. Those
blocks broke so much and the small block conversion became so popular you
could buy ready made kits to do it. The only cutting I had to do on the
firewall was to drill a couple of new holes so I could flip the heater core
over. The 327 fit in with room to spare as if it were made for it.

Jack