Re: [TR] Miatas

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Miatas
From: "Jack Williams" <jackandangie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:43:40 -0500
> Evidently the Miata was long gone.

I don't have anything against them either. But, I think this line says it
all. I don't believe you'll have as big a following for Miatas 30 years down
the road as you do for the Triumphs. Funny, I've seen more TRs on the road
around here in great shape than the Datsun Z cars that helped put them out
of business. I dont' know what it is, maybe they're too sterile, work too
well, don't have enough quirks to give them personality. I've driven my
Sisters's Miata and it's a nice driving little car. In fact, that's what
pushed me over the edge into purchasing a TR6. So I've got nothing against
them.

Jack W.

===     http://www.vtr.org