Re: [TR] Miatas

To: lists@fusion.hopto.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Miatas
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:54:01 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/06 11:52:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lists@fusion.hopto.org writes:

You have  touched on a subject I find of interest.  It seems that a lot of
LBC
owners really have a thing against Miata's.  I've never understood  that.
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, care to  comment?

I have to agree with the comment about Miata's trying to take a page  from
LBCs. It makes it a pretender to the throne and discards it's own  identity. It
is what it is. A Miata is to an LBC what a Plymouth  Prowler is to a hot rod.

===     http://www.vtr.org