Re: [TR] Miatas

To: "Harvin Sauls (ML)" <lists@fusion.hopto.org>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Miatas
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:22:29 -0600
Harvin Sauls (ML) wrote:

>Dave,
>
>You have touched on a subject I find of interest.  It seems that a lot of LBC
>owners really have a thing against Miata's.  I've never understood that.
>Would you, or anyone else for that matter, care to comment?

One of the general complaints seems to be that the average Miata
convertible owner never puts the top down, because the air conditioning
doesn't work nearly as well that way.  :)

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

===     http://www.vtr.org