RE: [TR] TR3's maiden voyage!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3's maiden voyage!
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:24:49 -0700
> I dont know if the
> brakes wanting to constantly applied/stuck-on would affect traction on wet
> grass or not.

Dragging brakes will screw up your traction under any circumstances, but
especially on wet grass.  They will also overheat quickly ... I would strongly
recommend you get them working properly before trying to drive the car again.

> So my last question is this:  Does the fuel pump bowl have any gas in it if
> the tank is out of fuel?

The pump will not pull fuel out of the glass sediment bowl, so looking at the
bowl tells you nothing about whether you are out of gas or not.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org