[TR] Weight and wire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Weight and wire
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 09:40:52 +0100
Two quick questions; many of the wires on my new to be installed loom
are bare and I am guessing these are the wires that fit screw
terminals, should I fit eyelets or tin the ends of the wire or just
wrap the wire around the screw as it is?
Second question, about to fit my engine and box as a unit back into
the car (apron off), but cannot find in any of my publications the
weight of these two or even just the engine, I'd like to know before
I hire a engine crane to do the job.
Thanks in advance
John
--