Re: [TR] Which type snap to use on the body of a TR6for the

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Which type snap to use on the body of a TR6for the
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:16:11 EDT
John,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight to the white TR6 top
issue.  I see one in Piggots book too but it is not a US version with the
reflective stripes.  FYI we did have a white topped TR6 with reflective
stripes
to judge several years ago and we allowed it for the same reasons you  have
stated.
I still think those off white snaps were on some black tops but I need to
research more. Sign me up in advance for "As
The Shadows Lengthened".
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org