[TR] TR3 vs TrR4's experience

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 vs TrR4's experience
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:11:28 -0400
I guess the TR3 and TR4 driver sit equally close to the ground, right?  But
I bet the driving experience differs for several reasons, among them are:

because of seat posture,

height of doors,

nearness to nature,

Its a smaller car,

Hassle to install the doors window- so, you just bare the chilly temps

Nearness to the windshield,

view of cars bonnet

vulnerability to being SUV crunched, 18-wheeler demolished, riskyiness,
etc.- I would think that like parachuting some might even dislike it?

(what does this list forget?)

All this is still dreaming for me.  I drove across the front yard with my
ailing restoration which means that I cant really say, NDaTr (never driven
a Triumph).

Thanks, Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A