Re: [TR] TR2,3,4 thermostats

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, jerryvv@adelphia.net, tr3driver@ca.rr.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2,3,4 thermostats
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:10:10 +0000
Ok already. So in Randall's opinon they are facts, and the fact is that's not
your opinion.  If everyone that posted to this list had to back up their
statements with chapter and verse of references and 3 peer reviews, this would
be a quiet list indeed. This list is no different than all other sources of
data in that it is up to the receiver to decide if it's true or just truthiness.

Just my humble opinion, you can accept it or not. :-)

Ooops, sorry, I'll go back in my hole now.
BOb

From: BearTranserv@aol.com

===     http://www.vtr.org