Re: [TR] and speaking of the calendar

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] and speaking of the calendar
From: "Kurtis J." <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:23:20 -0600
Jim,

Last year, I put the car owner's name and the car model on the
calendar.  I wish I had done the same this year, but I wasn't really
sure how everyone felt about it.

I think it would be a great idea if next year everyone submitted a
short blurb about their car along with their photo entry.  I agree
that the calendar is more interesting if the pictures can be tied to
an actual lister.

For the record, the red TR4 sunrise picture is mine.  It was taken at
the VTR convention in Dallas as we were preparing to head out on the
breakfest run.

Kurtis

--
Kurtis Jones