RE: [TR] and speaking of the calendar

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <pethier@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] and speaking of the calendar
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:58:15 -0500
Most people would choose a gentle shooting rather than a stern talking
to from my wife. Her tongue can saw wood and crack boulders at 15 paces
when she is enraged. Even watered down, a stern talking to would
undoubtedly flake off most of the paint and disturb the brake booster
diaphragms.

Mark
1972 TR6