Re: [TR] and speaking of the calendar

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca, Dave1massey@cs.com, pethier@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] and speaking of the calendar
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:23:50 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2007 10:58:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhooper@digiscreen.ca writes:

Most  people would choose a gentle shooting rather than a stern talking
to from  my wife. Her tongue can saw wood and crack boulders at 15 paces
when she is  enraged. Even watered down, a stern talking to would
undoubtedly flake off  most of the paint and disturb the brake  booster
diaphragms.

like i said - depends more on the weapon than whether the weapon is firing
speech or projectiles

(i'm going after my 3rd cup of coffee now)
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org