RE: [TR] TR3/4 Tranny What did this UPDATE

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3/4 Tranny What did this UPDATE
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:01:49 -0800
> I don't know for sure and no way of knowing. There is a buggered up starter
> in the boxes of parts I got...soooo it's possible. Seems a bit odd that the
> problem wouldn't have surfaced sooner.

But at this point, the "problem" is just that you've noticed you have a custom,
ventilated bellhousing, correct ?  I'm suggesting that whoever fixed the starter
either didn't notice the additional ventilation, or didn't feel it was worth
repairing.  The ventilation may have even gotten larger and more obvious since
the starter was replaced.

Randall