Re: [TR] Why do I bother??

Subject: Re: [TR] Why do I bother??
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 07:53:42 -0800
> Why don't the AOL users go proactive and demand a new system from aol?
> I don't think its the users, its the AOL system.

I really don't want to add fuel to this fire; but I think you've nailed the
point.  Yes, AOL is the problem.  But they are non-responsive (not going to
fix it), so the way for one of their users to address the problem is to quit
being a user.  Practically every IT professional I know has been
recommending that for over 10 years now.

At some point, it quits being the hammer's fault that it hurts when it hits
your head ...

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html