Re: [TR] Why do I bother??

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Why do I bother??
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:31:27 -0700
Of the 800+ members on the triumphs list, there are 54 that
are AOL subscribers that are set for digest mode.  Each of them
should immediately send me $100 via Paypal.

Yep, that's gonna happen.  I think that the problem is that with
AOL the 'delete' button is right next to the 'report as abuse' button
and the abuse button does not require confirmation from the user.
I recall that Andy Mace was really good at clicking on the wrong
one all the time.

It might be that I won't have a say in blocking AOL, they will do it
themselves.  If enough people click on the wrong button AOL will
block Team.Net as they have done in the past.

The majority of AOL users are no problem at all, but one or two
bad apples....

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html