Re: [TR] TR6 Jacking Points

To: Jeff <fishplate@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Jacking Points
From: "G.D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:41:09 -0600
Jeff,

On my TR4A, which basically has the same chassis, I use that front cross
member you mention, and the differential for the rear.

On Feb 8, 2012, at 5:20 PM, Jeff wrote:

> So, I've managed to get my '75 TR6 up on stands several times, but it's not
clear to me where I can lift the thing.  On the front I see the crossmember
under the oil pan, but there's also the radiator support that looks pretty
stout.  At the rear, there's no place obvious except the "t-shirt" area, but I
can see that would be a bad idea.  Plus, it's hard to slide the jack that far
underneath.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com