Re: Locking Brakes

To: Trsx69@aol.com
Subject: Re: Locking Brakes
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:51:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/00 5:56:28 AM Central Daylight Time, Trsx69 writes:

<< I got some of the kits from TRF at the end of 99 they had a closeout salew
on some parts and they had a listing.  The part number is LDSSB833  This kit
seems to be only for the later cars, as the kits I had in the past had the
"o" ring seal and the rubber cone type that is used in the early cars.

 The first time the brakes locked up it did not repeat itself for at least
several months, Good Luck

By "later cars", how late?   Mine is a '72.  I went to a seal specialty place
yesterday and picked up some EP o-rings that Gary Klein had spec'd in a
.239".  Will these work in my PDWA?  If not, does anyone out there know what
the size should be?

Samuel R. Clark
Green Country Triumphs/Jaguar Enthusiast's Club of Oklahoma
VTR South Central Regional Coordinator
TS45355L O
CC82030U O