Re: Leaking shifter rod seals

To: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>, <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking shifter rod seals
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:45:51 -0500
Cliff, a description of how to replace those seals is at
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/
Scroll down & click on  TR250-TR6 Gearbox - Cover Overhaul.
Job is a couple hours, most spent finding the tools. A little longer if
pressed-in plunger retaining plugs are used.

Nelson Riedel
Granville Ohio
'68TR250, '70TR6, '76TR6