Re: Leaking shifter rod seals

To: cdavies@holzher.com, 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaking shifter rod seals
From: "Todd Bermudez" <fattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:57:55 -0500
Cliff,

I'm in the process of doing mine...Nelson's web site was a big help!  I went
ahead & tapped mine.  Careful on tightening the bolts that secure the seal
cover plate.  Stripped one of mine...luckily there was enough thread left
deeper in the hole to get a longer bolt to hold.

Todd Bermudez
TR250
CD3705L
CD198L