No spark

To: 6pack@autox.team.net;, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No spark
From: Charles Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:47:00 -0800
After finally getting the broken pipe from the block, thanks to Bob Lang
with the correct size and thread pitch, I got everything put back together.
New tires, new hoses, new plugs, new plug wires, new rotor,condenser and
points, etc. (they really love me at TRF now) <grin>
I have no spark at the plugs. I read 8.49 volts across the coil. The points
are set at .15 and make and break when the engine spins but nothing at the
plugs. I also get 8.49 volts between the coil and the points plate. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I only have 18 hours of daylight
now and the car has been in the garage up on jack stands since last
October. In other words I am real anxious to get out on the road. Thanks
for any help.

Charles Shaw
75 TR6
CF39093UO