Re: PI Cam

To: Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PI Cam
From: ds55427@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:40:47 EDT
OK, just so nobody else reads the intention of the intake wrong again.

I will use a few different words to describe what was removed, and why I
believe it to be improved.

First off, imposing SLAG of left over cast on entry, of the Two branch side
of intake..... = primitive and crude, with unequal draw, and POOR BALANCE of
delivery.

Also noticed size of the single side mouth, was much larger in comparative to
the connected two branch side.
Removal of slag, and contoured appropriate amounts, to achieve equal entry,
or balanced draw.

On current setup, ( true 6 pack) DCOEs every jet, intake ports on head, and
ports matching out to long tube Equal length header, are all Truly Tuned.....
the same.
Two into one, from header is matched also, and all points after ! !!

For a side draft head, straight line, and direct is best, and matching is
more critical than polishing.
The Turbulence factor that can impede, or improve HP out put, comes to play
in the exhaust pulse.
The theory is real, and works on a percentage factor.
Example..... on a 500 HP using a non turbulent long tube equal length header,
it will produce 640 BHP to shaft.

On your common  warm street TR6, it will produce around 20, and placed on
full race to make use of its full potential. 30 plus

Sorry, don't ask me to make another, the world class project was taken on for
divorce therapy.
Photos were sent out to a once fellow lister / TR Racer, and if he is still
on here, and listening, I hope he had good luck finding someone to reproduce
my design by Photos.

Don