Re: Suspension Rebuild Advice

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Rebuild Advice
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:26:57 -0400
Jim,

I got a set from TRF for about $40 after all my discounts.  I was just
wondering if I should use them.

I have a 250, but I know the diff is not original (I think the original is
in my shed, it came with the car).  How do I tell, from the outside, if it
is a solid or collapsible spacer unit?

Thanks,
Peter