Re: Suspension Rebuild Advice

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Rebuild Advice
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:21:27 -0400
If you are working on a TR250, or 6 with solid spacer diff, the Bentley
procedure is fine.

I personally will only use the poly mounts. They work well with very
little if any extra noise.
The rubber ones have continuing quality issues, and the rubber fronts
are absolutely inadequate in my opinion. Try BPNW as a source. I think
he sells 'em to the rest of the suppliers. Either way, he's the best
price on poly I know of.

Jim