TR6's

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6's
From: V & J Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:57:21 -0400
Hello list,

I don't know if anyone help me or not.
I have a neighbor who sold his house 8/22/02, has no place to move to and has
to get out by 9/4/02
He has 2 1972 TR6's. 1 is all redone & needs cosmetics.1 is a shell for parts.
He has several trannies. One is a 5 speed with OD. He has about 15 rims for the
car 2 bumpers & a host of other things for it including an extra 6 cyl
Do you know of anyone I can contact to help him out?

I am not a regular to the list but have signed on to help him out.

Let me know & I will give them a call for him.

I am unsure of the cost of these vehicles.

He also has a restorable 1971 240Z if you know of anybody. All cars are located
in Farmingdale NY.

Thanks
Vinnie