RE: Rough running at idle->1800 RPM when hot

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rough running at idle->1800 RPM when hot
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:34:03 -0700
        Is your car equipped with EGR? Sounds like the EGR is sticking open
when hot.

        Check your manifold bolts, they might be loose (vacuum leak?). The
temp
compensators make fine adjustments in the mixture for emissions purposes. It
seems
that while this is a possible culprit, that their impact would be minimal.

        Just a couple of things to poke at. Keep us posted.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)