Re: Fw: TR6 track experience

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: TR6 track experience
From: Shawn Loseke <sloseke@engr.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:37:20 -0600
Kai,
        If triple Webers or Strombergs aren't considered overkill, don't
worry about two 2" carbs like the HD8's. Of course some may think they
are, but not if you have the lift, duration and compression to handle
it. A friend of mine has that set up on his TR6 and it works very well.
We constantly argue about which is better. Of course, we are each biased
to our own set ups.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO