Re: TR-6 Transmission installation

To: Ken Davis <ken.davis@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Transmission installation
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 14:34:11 -0700
I don't even bother pulling the driver side carpet or seat out. They
don't get in my was as 90 percent of the job is done from the passenger
side. You don't even have to remove that carpet. Use an older blanket or
tarp to cover it and you can slide the whole mess close to the door and
then lift it out of the car. Similar for installation. The seat and
runner should be taken out of your way though.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.loseke.net.shawn