Re: TR-6 Transmission installation

To: pbitton@axess.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Transmission installation
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 19:42:35 -0400
Patrick,

I did it myself...or should I say my wife helped me slide the gearbox into
place whilst I was under the car.  Should've seen the look on her face:)  I
do like the idea of using a jack rather than a wife!  I would also replace
the rear main seal while you're in there!  I removed the dash support,
carpeting & the passenger's seat.  I installed a new plastic tunnel cover
aside from all the wiring & such.

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
TR250 CD3705L(J-Type o/d)