Re: Engine re-build must-do's

To: "Wayne Ross" <rengrave@netzero.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine re-build must-do's
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:18:17 -0400
Has anybody mentioned boring and going to the next oversize
pistons? If you are rebuilding an engine you will rarely find the
current pistons within factory new spec.

And if it's typically within wear limits why do up a rebuild with
a half life on reliability and good tune?

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6