commercial messages

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: commercial messages
From: "STEPHEN KIRSIS" <sakirsis@txucom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:50:39 -0500
i just want to thank ted s. and jim s. for their valuable information and help
while i attempt to restore my '76 tr cf52092. the machine shop doing the
engine rebuild said the pistons that were suggested and supplied by ted could
not have been any better and were exactly to the specs the shop requested, 30
over. the quality and price were far superior to the big 3 suppliers. jim s.
has always answered my tech. questions with speed and accuracy, never pushing
his engineered rockers. i am about to order a set now, as i feel his would be
the best from the reviews i've heard and product support from the e mail
conversations i've had with him. we're lucky to have them. steve kirsis.