Re: Differential Drain Plug

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential Drain Plug
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:16:02 -0400
Thanks, Bob!

Yes, the diff is "still" in the car (I just installed it with the entire rear
axle
-- bushings, seals, etc. -- rebuilt). O didn't want to go through pulling it out
again right away and the drain plug didn't occur to me until the job was
completed
. Brain cloud. So, I'll give the heavy grease bit a try. Great tip. What sort of
lube are you using in your diff? Are some better than others?

Dave