RE: TR6 Front Shock

To: "'Chris & Melissa'" <chris.lummis@sympatico.ca>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Front Shock
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:37:48 -0500
Chris, I'd recommend spraying some PB Blaster or similar on the
brackets.  You do not need to remove the spring, and as someone who just
had to do that, I would NOT do it if you don't have to.

As far as removal of the brackets, sometimes they need coaxing with a
large screwdriver to get them to slip off.

Hope this helps,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2