RE: Re: TR6 Front Shock

To: "'Greg Dito'" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: TR6 Front Shock
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:29:34 -0500
Greg -
Your correct that the spring will be at full extension (relaxed) when the
lower A-Arm is at the lowest part of its arc with the trunion (vertical
link) disconnected (on my car anyway). I had a floor jack under the wishbone
and after I released the upper shock mount and pulled the trunnion bolt I
lowered the jack to see if I could get away without a spring compressor for
dissasembly/reassembly. I can with no problem or danger at all.

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT