Re: sqeaky brakes

To: TR6UO@aol.com, william.mcintire@wright.edu, kendallsemail@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: sqeaky brakes
From: Gene Garrison <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:41:42 -0800
Steve,

Many, many years ago I started using the thin metal L-shaped backing plates
and fixed the squealing brakes on my '73.  But they still have a "constant
squeak when rolling", unless I press the peddle to warm 'em up, then they're
OK for a few minutes.  You've had some experience with this?  Got a cure?

- GeneG