electric fuel pump

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: electric fuel pump
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:29:03 -0500
Hi al,

I'm going to install an electric fuel pump soon ( yea, as soon as my
feet don't freeze to the garage floor ) & I would like some suggestions
on what others have done to reconnect the lines where the mechanical
pump was. Is it easier to just bend new line up from the fuel filter
around to the carb or cut the flared ends off and use a rubber connector.
I am not fond of ruining the flared original lines because they are hard
to come by. I don't think there is a coupling to just connect the
original ends.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.