RE: electric fuel pump

To: "'Mitchel Seff'" <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: electric fuel pump
From: "Rob Christopher \(robc\)" <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:58:18 -0500
Mitch,

I'm doing the exact same thing at this very moment.  I bent all new
lines (as I'm doing a complete frame up) but what I wanted to point out
was that I left the original routing of the fuel lines alone.  Where the
mechanical pump was, I installed a blanking plate and that is where I
mounted a Holley fuel pressure regulator.  Exact same plumbing, fuel in
from the bottom and out towards the front.  If I ever have to go back to
a mech pump, I won't have to redo my competely new fuel lines.

I created new flared ends where they originally were and added adapter
fittings to the regulator to mate them to.

Just adding food for thought.

Rob