RE: Does anyone have and use an original factory hardtop?

To: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Does anyone have and use an original factory hardtop?
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:45:57 -0500
Joe:
I have a '75 and I bought a hardtop for it last year. Used it during the
"winter" months here in NoVa, which meant I kept it on the car December through
about March. I only drive the car in fair weather, but the hardtop definitely
adds to it's driveability when it's cold. Another thing you'll find is that the
hardtop noticeably stiffens the car and it drives "differently" than when the
hardtop is off. It can be a pain to install, but I think it's worth it.
Hope you enjoy it.
Bob