Re: Removing original style oil filter

To: Robert McBride <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Removing original style oil filter
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:51:20 -0500
Darrell is right, but I'm not nearly as pure as he is. I have had a spin on
adapter on my TR250 for
years. I'm the original owner, and the car was stock except for the spin on and
the steering wheel.
  It's in a frame off now, and there will be other things not stock -- mostly
inside the engine.

But before you get too upset, image what the oil filter area would look like
with the steering
column and pedal box on the right hand side. Can't blame them too much I guess.

Interesting...  Darrel and I have the same cars. 68 TR250 and 71 TR6.

No spin on adapter? Nobody's that pure :-)

Don Malling