Lower T-shirt section

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lower T-shirt section
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:18:00 -0400
    I was replacing steel brake lines on the TR6 today and noticed a
rust bubble on the lower t-shirt metal.  I picked it open with a
screwdriver and theres no corrosion on the frame rail and the rest looks
good top and bottom.  The upper also seems fine as best I can tell with
the body on.(Engine and Tranny out)  Is the T-shirt able to be removed
and a new panel welded on without jigs or a frame machine?  Are there
weld above or just the welds I see from below.   Seems like you knock
off one project and another one's staring you in the face:(      John
Mitchell  76 TR6