RE: Lower T-shirt section

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lower T-shirt section
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:04:05 -0400
  John,

  I hope the answer is that it doesnt really matter and you dont need to
do anything special in replacing the piece since my car came with out
the lower cruciform so I bought a replacement piece and had a friend
weld it in. Mine was welded from below with no welds above. As far as I
can tell, it hasnt gone anywhere.

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)