Re: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:00:50 -0700 (PDT)
I believe there is a Mallory Unilite version with a
cable drive.  It's more money(of course), but you
wouldn't have to have your tach modified...probably a
trade off...

None of the big 3 sell it, but I do remember seeing
that there is one that fits the 6 cylinder TR
engine...on other reseller sites.

Cheers,

Todd