Re: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers
From: "Hugh McAleer" <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:20:27 -0400
As another alternative is the German one that Marc Nederkoorn from the
Netherlands wrote about in April.  He listed the website as
http://www.123ignition.nl/downloads/folder/123-folder-LQ.pdf

HRMc
Hugh R. McAleer
TR250 Owner and driver
Zebulon, GA
Georgia Triumph Association Newsletter Editor
www.gatriumph.com