RE: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mallory distributors and electronic tachometers
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:55:07 -0700
I ordered the Mallory Unilite model from Century Performance.  They actually
don't carry that specific unit anymore, but they sold me the dual point unit
and swapped out the points for updated electronics, which are an improved
version of the regular Unilite electronics.  Saved me $35 off the price,
too!  All together, $292, including shipping.
Andy